SCTC Business Tax Receipt Search and Payment Portal
Welcome to the Seminole County Business Tax Receipt Search! This search will help you find information for businesses issued an active Seminole County Business Tax Receipt.
Please Note: Lookup Lists are updated weekly.
If your on-line search for a business is not successful, note the following:
- If a business is located within a Seminole County city, we recommend calling the appropriate City Office for more detailed information.
- If you cannot find a particular business, try searching on the first few letters of the business name and scroll down. If the business is still not found, then the business may not have an active Business Tax Receipt issued in Seminole County.
- Businesses that are not physically located in Seminole County and are providing a service in Seminole County will not require a Seminole County Business Tax Receipt. However, those businesses are required to comply with the Business Tax Receipt requirements from the county in which they are located.
- If your search is unproductive, please call our Office at 407-665-7636 for additional help.
- Businesses issued a Business Tax Receipt within the last week, may not be shown on these searches. New business names are transferred on the first business day of each week.
If you see more than one link to a business, please try both. There could be two occurrences due to the process of gathering the information from these cities and adding the information to our records.
Though we provide as much information as possible via this website; detailed information will have to be obtained by contacting the appropriate City Office.
Businesses located within the following city limits will be issued a Seminole County Business Tax Receipt in conjunction with the city's issued Business Tax Receipt.
Click on the city the business is located to link to their website for further information: