Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
- Full-Time Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Part-Time Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Initial training and anticipated future Assigned Location: Lake Mary or Casselberry Branch Office.
- Bilingual skills and College course credits are an asset.
- Training hours - 8:15 am to 5:15 pm (13 weeks).
- After training, working hours are 11:15 am to 4:15 pm.
You must download and submit an Employment Application.
- Tax Collector Brochure - General employment information with the Office of the Seminole County Tax Collector - updated February 2014.
- Additional Work History Form (if applicable)
When completed, applications should be mailed to:
Seminole County Tax Collector
P. O . Box 630
Sanford, FL 32772-0630
Attention: Mrs. Connie Overbay
- Front counter contact to answer questions, assist the general public, and provide various state and county services.
- Functions include computer data input, receiving payment of fees, validating or receipting work, and balancing cash drawer daily.
- Enter transactions into the appropriate computer network system.
- Learns, maintains electronic files, and retains knowledge of select State Agency procedures.
- Presents a professional appearance and manner, with a pleasant personality.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma.
- Ability to use standard office equipment.
- Keyboarding/data entry skills at least 35 wpm.
- Knowledge of basic math principles and business English.
- The ability to speak Spanish fluently is preferred, but not required for this position.
Resume and picture are optional. The successful candidate must be cleared through a criminal background check and standard drug testing.