All offices of the Seminole County Tax Collector offer Property Tax, Business Tax, Vehicle Tag and Title Services, and are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Oviedo Branch Office
Sanford Branch Office
PROPERTY TAX, BUSINESS TAX, VEHICLE TAG AND TITLE SERVICES WITH LIMITED DRIVER LICENSE TRANSACTIONS** :
Casselberry Branch Office
Altamonte Springs Branch Office
Lake Mary Branch Office
** These locations are County Tax Collectors offices that provide limited Driver Licensing services along with vehicle registration, tag and title services. As separate licensing agencies, they must charge a $6.25 convenience fee for the driver license services.
CUT OFF TIMES AND DRIVER LICENSE HOURS:
- CDL Written Testing Cut-Off time: 3:00 p.m.
- Dealer Walk through Cut-Off time: 4:45 p.m.
- Between 4:00 p.m. and 4:45 p.m., only ONE piece of dealer work will be processed per Q-ticket.
- Branch Office Service Policy - Notice to Commercial Dealers - Effective April 16, 2015
- Learner Permit Written Testing Cut-Off time: 4:15 p.m.
- All other Driver License Services Cut-Off time: 4:40 p.m.
- First Time Driver Road Testing (Casselberry Branch Only) --By Appointment Only --9:00 a.m. to 4:10 p.m.
- Location information for the DHSMV Volusia County Driver License Service Centers can be found at http://www.flhsmv.gov/offices/volusia.html.
- Appointments can be scheduled for these Volusia County locations by visiting https://flhsmv.ez-appt.com/login.aspx.
- All Driver License services performed at the Orange City location require an appointment.
- Specific questions regarding driver license issuance can be directed to the main office in Tallahassee at 850-617-2000.
Important Note: The Orange, Lake and Osceola County Tax Collector's offices now serve only residents who live in those counties due to volume and budgetary constraints. If you live in Seminole County and try to renew in Orange, Lake or Osceola County, you will be turned away.
The following holidays are observed by the Tax Collector's Office for 2016:
- New Year's Day - Friday, January 1, 2016
- Martin Luther King Day - Monday, January 18
- President's Day - Monday, February 15
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 30
- Independence Day - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 5
- Veteran's Day - Friday, November 11
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25
- Christmas - Friday, December 23 and Monday, December 26
- New Year's Day - Monday, January 2, 2017