Seminole County Dealers Training and Information
Dealer Title Service Hours for our Altamonte, Casselberry and Lake Mary Branch Offices:
- Dealer Walk through Cut-Off time: 4:45 p.m.
- Between 4:00 p.m. and 4:45 p.m., only one (1) dealer or financial institution transaction will be permitted per commercial account, per check, per Que-ticket or call to a CSR workstation.
- Conversion to new ETR and EFS Update
- 82082 Off-line Issuance of a Pre-Printed Temporary License Plate
- New EFS Dealers
- Notice to Independent and Franchise Dealers: Dealer License Plate Issuance Requirements
- Notice to Commercial Dealers Branch Office Service Policy: Effective October 1, 2016
- Payment of DHSMV Fees for Vehicle Transactions Processed:
- Memo from the Seminole County Tax Collector regarding FRVIS Release ELT Modifications.
- Important Notice from DHSMV - Ordering of Departmental Forms
By entering your email address below, you can get up-to-date information as we publish it on our website:
Fast Title Sevices
Visit any one of our five office locations for an original title, title transfer or duplicate title while you wait.
There is an additional service fee of $10.00 for vehicle titles; $5.00 for vessel titles.