DRIVER LICENSE SERVICES WE DO NOT OFFER
Questions related to the following driver license services must be directed to the Florida State Driver License Office in Winter Springs, 407-327-4760.
- Certain driver license suspensions or reinstatements.
- CDL, motorcycle, or any other driver proficiency road testing.
- Issuance of Florida driver licenses or ID cards for individuals unable to provide US citizenship documentation.
- Motorcycle endorsement questions or testing.
- Eye/vision re-tests - medical evaluations.
- Information on citation points, driving schools or driving records.
- CDL license renewals or out-of-state transfers with HAZMAT, or School Bus Endorsements.
- Replacement of lost or stolen driver licenses, or ID cards, if you have no digital picture image on the state driver license computer file.
- Issuance of Florida driver licenses or ID cards and/or D6 Clearances for Foreign Nationals.
- Insurance verification letters.
The Seminole County Tax Collector Lake Mary Branch office provides limited Driver Licensing services along with vehicle registration, tag and title services. As separate licensing agency, we must charge a $6.25 convenience fee for the driver license services.