DRIVER LICENSE SERVICES WE OFFER
- Moving into Florida - Print Driver License Services offered in our Lake Mary and Casselberry Offices
Select Florida Driver License Services are available in two locations:
- Casselberry Branch
104 Wilshire Boulevard
Casselberry, FL 32746
- Lake Mary Branch
845 Primera Boulevard
Lake Mary, FL 32746
- Select Driver License service is restricted to US CITIZEN'S ONLY at our Lake Mary Branch.
New Federal Real ID Act Documentation is Required for all Driver License issuance services!
ALL customers are required to provide their original/certified copy of an original US birth certificate and chain of original or certified documents to link to current name (i.e. marriage license, divorce decree, death certificate) or current US passport, Social Security card, two current proofs of residential address reflecting address to be shown on license or ID card.
This applies to all transactions, whether it is an original, renewal, or replacement license or ID card. For alternate acceptable proof of identification on any of these items, please click here.
With proper documentation as outlined above, the services offered at our Casselberry and Lake Mary Branch offices include:
- Certain Sanctions/Clearances
- Certain Revocations
- Certain Driver License Clearances
- D6 Clearances/Financial Responsibility Stops (proof of insurance) for:
- Failed to pay traffic citation
- Failed to appear for a traffic summons
- Started, but failed to complete court ordered school
- Chose school election when not eligible
- Made school election, but failed to attend
- Child Support stop clearance
- Driving Tests offered by Appointment at Casselberry Branch only
- Make appointment online now
- Original DL with them, or if lost, their digital picture image must be on the state driver license computer file.
- An updated electronic record reflecting successful completion of the Motorcycle Basic Rider Course by the training sponsor.
- An original CDL or original CDL with HAZMAT must be processed at a full-service state driver license office.
- HAZMAT endorsements have Federal requirements for fingerprinting, a background check, and legal presence verification (applicants must be a U.S. Immigrant or a U.S. Citizen).
- Renewal of a Florida driver license or ID card.
- Replacement License or ID Card
- Transfer of an out-of-state driver license to Florida.
- Transfer of an out-of-country license to Florida from any US territory, Canada or France. You must provide their original out-of-country license in addition to the Real ID Act documents.
- Transfer of an out of state CDL driver license to Florida with no HAZMAT.
- Driving Records
- You may purchase your own Florida driver record from either the Lake Mary or Casselberry Branch Offices of the Seminole County Tax Collector, or any state driver license office.
- Individuals may only purchase their own driver license transcript and must present a valid form of identification.
- There is a $14.25 fee for certified/ uncertified three-year history transcripts and a $16.25 fee for certified/ uncertified seven-year or complete history transcripts when purchased at a Tax Collector's Office. ($6.25 service fee included)
All Driver License services completed by the office of the Seminole County Tax Collector's Office include an additional Florida statutory $6.25 fee to partially reimburse labor, equipment, office and supply costs.