In order to provide secure payment service to our citizens, we strongly encourage users of this site to upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or its equivalent browser.
Electronic payment transactions made online will incur a third-party processing fee added to your total payment amount. This fee is added by our payment service provider to secure all transactions. No part of the third-party fee is imposed or retained by the office of the Seminole County Tax Collector.
- Note: The eCheck payment process is not available as a payment option for redemption of parcels sold at the Tax Certificate Sale. Credit card payments may still be processed online.
Select a link below:
- Real and Tangible Personal Property Taxes
- Third-party processing fee: 2.15%, when paying by credit card; 50¢ when paying by eCheck
- Business Tax Receipt Renewal
- Third-party processing fee: 2.15%, when paying by credit card; 50¢ when paying by eCheck.
- Note: First time Business Tax Receipt applicants cannot apply online.
The following sites are hosted by the State of Florida and have different internet payment rules and transaction costs. All State of Florida renewal services have a $2.00 convenience fee.
State of Florida Renewal Services:
- Auto Registration (Tag) Renewal
- Vessel Registration Renewal
- Driver License Renewal or Address Changes
- Disabled Parking Permit Renewal
- Mobile Home Registration Renewal
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Services:
- Hunting and Fishing Licenses
- $2.25 or $1.75 + 2.5% surcharge of total sale per person will be added to your purchase.
- In compliance with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles a change of vehicle registration address must be requested in writing by US mail, or in person at any of our Tax Collector office locations for a charge of $3.00.