In order to provide secure payment service to our citizens, we strongly encourage users of this site to upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or its equivalent browser.
Electronic payment transactions made online will incur a third-party processing fee added to your total payment amount. This fee is added by our payment service provider to secure all transactions. No part of the third-party fee is imposed or retained by the office of the Seminole County Tax Collector.
- Note: The eCheck payment process is not available as a payment option for redemption of parcels sold at the Tax Certificate Sale. Credit card payments may still be processed online.
Select a link below:
- Real and Tangible Personal Property Taxes
- Third-party processing fee: 2.35%, $1.00 minimum, when paying by credit card; 50¢ when paying by eCheck
- Business Tax Receipt Renewal
- Third-party processing fee: 2.35%, $1.00 minimum, when paying by credit card; 50¢ when paying by eCheck.
- Note: First time Business Tax Receipt applicants cannot apply online. Click Here for New Business Information.
The following sites are hosted by the State of Florida and have different internet payment rules and transaction costs:
- Hunting and Fishing Licenses
- $2.25 plus 2.35%
The following have no payment processing fees:
- Auto Registration (Tag) Renewal
- Vessel Registration Renewal
- Driver License Renewal or Address Changes
- Disabled Parking Permit Renewal
- Mobile Home Registration Renewal
- In compliance with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles a change of vehicle registration address must be requested in writing by US mail, or in person at any of our Tax Collector office locations for a charge of $3.00.