In order to provide secure payment service to our citizens, some electronic payment transactions made online will incur a processing fee added to your total payment amount. This fee is added by our payment service provider to secure all transactions. No part of the third party fee is imposed or retained by the office of the Seminole County Tax Collector.
- Note: The eCheck payment process is not available as a payment option for redemption of parcels sold at the Tax Certificate Sale. Credit card payments may still be processed online.
Select a link below:
- Third-party processing fee: 2.35%, $1.00 minimum, when paying by credit card; 50¢ when paying by eCheck
- Third-party processing fee: 2.35%, $1.00 minimum, when paying by credit card; 50¢ when paying by eCheck.
- Note: First time Business Tax Receipt applicants cannot apply online. Click Here for New Business Information.
The following sites are hosted by the State of Florida and have different internet payment rules and transaction costs:
- $2.25 plus 2.35%
The following have no payment processing fees:
*** Address Changes
- In compliance with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles a change of vehicle registration address must be requested in writing by US mail, or in person at any of our Tax Collector office locations for a charge of $5.50.