In order to provide secure payment service to our citizens, we strongly encourage users of this site to upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or its equivalent browser.
Electronic payment transactions made online will incur a third-party processing fee added to your total payment amount. This fee is added by our payment service provider to secure all transactions. No part of the third-party fee is imposed or retained by the office of the Seminole County Tax Collector.
- Note: The eCheck payment process is not available as a payment option for redemption of parcels sold at the Tax Certificate Sale. Credit card payments may still be processed online.
Select a link below:
- Real and Tangible Personal Property Taxes
- Third-party processing fee: 2.35%, $1.00 minimum, when paying by credit card; 50¢ when paying by eCheck
- Business Tax Receipt Renewal
- Third-party processing fee: 2.35%, $1.00 minimum, when paying by credit card; 50¢ when paying by eCheck.
- Note: First time Business Tax Receipt applicants cannot apply online.
The following sites are hosted by the State of Florida and have different internet payment rules and transaction costs:
- Hunting and Fishing Licenses
- $2.25 plus 2.35%
The following have no payment processing fees:
- In compliance with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles a change of vehicle registration address must be requested in writing by US mail, or in person at any of our Tax Collector office locations for a charge of $3.00.